Sunday, April 29, 2012

Getting Back to the Blog

I've been away from this for quite a while, but am back.  


Before I start with new content, I'm moving over some of my work from my blog on mymedifast.com.  It details my journey with weight-loss and regaining my health.  Going through these entries has helped me find where I need to strengthen my resolve - and also how strong a person I am.  If any of these speak to you and help you on your life journey, I'm happy to have provided a spark for you.  


From here on out, my intent here is to share my journey in life.  Teaching, weight-loss, biking, running, grad school...all of it!


Wherever you are and however it is you got here, Welcome!  I'm happy that you visited.  Thanks for stopping by and feel free to shoot out a comment, subscribe or suggest new resources for me.  


I'm an information junkie and am happy to try a new recipe, visit your blog or just share a conversation.

No comments:

Post a Comment