Sunday, April 29, 2012

It's a Girl! She's a Runner! She's a Polar Bear!

Originally Published January 1, 2012


Ladies and Gentleman,

I am not going gently into this New Year.  Oh no.  

As I said on facebook: "My morning: Sermon about chasing life with ground teeth, communion of gluten-free bread and grape juice, and baptism by ice water.  Oh, 2012...I love you, already!"

Yesterday may have been the Run Into the New Year, but today was the 60th Annual Polar Bear Plunge at Bradford Beach on Lake Michigan.  It was my 2nd plunge - the first was in 2007.

Oh, it wasn't just cold.  It was FREEZING.  It was windy.  It was EXHILARATING!!!

Go boldly into 2012 and chase life down, grab it, and hold tight!  We can do this!!!

Friends, I wish you each a healthy, happy and prosperous New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment