Sunday, April 29, 2012

New Loves

Originally Published September 9, 2011



Good morning, friends!  I hope everyone had a great week and is ready for a terrific, OP weekend!

Yesterday I posted on the boards that I have a new love - the caramel crunch bar. 

Well, I have an announcement.  I have two new loves to add to the list. 

First, my new Ninja.  I got it for 1/2 price thanks to some Kohls Cash and a 20% off coupon.  I don't pay full price for much - and was considering paying full price for the Ninja.  So happy that I didn't have to.  And, I cannot believe I forgot to include this in yesterday's post.  WHAT was I thinking?

Next, my scale - her name is Maggie.  Maggie told me my weight this morning and I've been grinning from ear to ear since.  Sure, I'm anxious for the number to be lower - much lower.  But, 9.2 lbs. in a week is nothing to sneeze at. 

So, I'm going to leave those 9.2 where I left them and keep moving forward, chugging my water at every stoplight along the way.

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment