Sunday, April 29, 2012

I Survived My First Baseball Game of the Season

Originally Published April 17, 2012


I just got home from my first Brewers' game of the season and it was an all around SUCCESS!

Most importantly, the Brewers' one the game in the 9th inning!

And...I survived the game ON PROGRAM!!!

Believe me, that is a victory.  All around me was a sea of nachos, beer, cheese curds, brats, beer, hot dogs, cotton candy, beer, licorice, ice cream, beer, and all sorts of other yummy smelling and looking foods.  On the beer front, I hardly ever drink - Medifasting or not - but it's MILLER Park...in Milwaukee...there is LOTS of beer consumed around here.

I finalized my plan for the game this morning.  I logged all of my meals early in the day so that I'd know exactly where I'd be for tonight.  I split my l&g a bit so that I could stretch out my meals to last later into the day.  And...it worked.  

I know, this is how it goes.  I've done this before.  Oh, I fondly remember how excited I was at my last few games of last season when I was super cozy in my seat that suddenly was much roomier than it had been all season.  The seat was still roomy and I still got through the game on plan.  

Day #2 is done.  I'm ready for Day #3.  

Bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment