Sunday, April 29, 2012

Oh, Tuesday

Originally Published October 4, 2011



Hello, Friends!

I must confess...this girl here - NOT a morning person.  I've spiked all of my daytime shakes (everything but lunch) with coffee.  Regular, fully-leaded coffee.  Hopefully, it will help me get through the day.

A few successes from the morning:

1. My jeans are honestly falling down.  I have a t-shirt tucked in and a sweater over them that is helping them stay in place.  This will be the last time I wear them...or I may try a hot-water wash and eek another wear or two out of them.  Hmm...

2. A student just stopped in my room for help during my off hour.  He made a comment about how healthy I've been lately - then told me he won't recognize me by the end of the school year.  LOVE him!!!  Guess who's getting an A???

And, it's my sincere hope that when we get back from our Winter Intersession (Jan. 17th) that he doesn't recognize me then!

3. Another student asked if I had any food.  The rest of the class laughed and said, "You know Ms. K. doesn't have any junk food.  Look at her!"

More love, more As!!!

What am I going to do over the next 3 weeks without my students around to keep my self-esteem at the ceiling???

Wishing you all a pile of victories of your own.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment