Sunday, April 29, 2012

Ode to My Water Bottle

Originally Published September 20, 2011 - And I love it today, just as I did then.


While I may fill you up and dry you out at a rapid pace
I am happy to always have you staring me in the face
Your green body and sturdy top are strong enough to take
The path of destruction I leave in my wake
I drop you, open you, close you and wash you
You feed me, hydrate me, nourish me and heal me
I keep you in front of me from morning to night
You are my favorite tool in this crazy fight
Together we are journeying to a healthier me
And I cannot wait for the world to see
What we can accomplish together, my water bottle and I
There is no hurdle we cannot pass, no obstacle we cannot get through, no problem we cannot solve
Because with enough from you, it all disolves

I'm happy to report that I've since added to the Camelbak family in my house.  My lovely green bottle has been joined with a delightful blue bottle.  They are happily enjoying cohabitation and have plans on expanding their family soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment