Sunday, April 29, 2012

Love When the Man in Brown Visits

Originally Published April 20, 2012


My newest order came today and I am happy to share that I will have some more variety in my 5 MF meals for the coming weeks...and not a moment too soon!

The only new-to-me things in my order are the Chocolate & Vanilla Appetite Suppressant Shakes.  I'm going to include one each day and see what I think.  I'll be sure to share after a few days.

I'm excited for the return of Peanut Butter Soft Serve to my cabinet.  Also making a return appearance are Chocolate Pudding, Fruit Punch, and one of my favorites Cherry Pomegranate Shake.  I like to blend the shake (Fruit Punch, too) with a bit of sugar-free Jell-O).  There is a bowl of Jell-O waiting in the fridge to add a kick to these shakes.

Today is Day 5 and I'm doing well.  Water intake is increasing again and I'm not as sluggish as I was the first few days of this week.  Heck, I haven't even taken a nap today...there's progress!

Wishing you all a fabulous weekend of medifasting and fun!  

Go get 'em, tigers!

No comments:

Post a Comment