Sunday, April 29, 2012

Week One Results

Originally Published April 23, 2012


Good Morning & Happy Monday, Friends!

I've been up for nearly two hours, have had my morning walk and my Hot Cocoa with Coconut Cream coffee.  Being up that early may not necessarily be my favorite thing, but the walk and the hot cocoa are right up this medifasting girl's alley.  Mmm mmm...yum!

So, I did my week one scale jump this morning.  And, I'm down 10.2 pounds.  I'd like to put that in flashing lights right here, but I'll save that for something better...like...GOAL!




Now, on to the rest of my regularly scheduled day: shower, drive to work, sing along to the radio and look like a lunatic in the morning commute, a wonderful day teaching 16-18 year-olds the fine art of literature, stairs and laps during my lunch hour, fly home to shower and change for an interview, back home for a tasty L&G of buffalo chicken over salad, and then a dvd to close out the day.

Okay...can I go back to bed now?

Have a fabulous Monday!!!

Go get 'em, tigers!

No comments:

Post a Comment