Sunday, April 29, 2012

Bring On the Challenge

And...we're all caught up with the blogs from my mymedifast blog.  
Here is today's installment...


It's here!  Tomorrow begins the May challenge on my health coach's facebook group.  Everyday there is a themed check-in.  There are prizes at the end.  We track points for participation and weight-loss.  There's even a "rest day" on Sundays.  Oh, I can't wait!

I've had a great weekend of preparation.  My other facebook group of fabulous MFing friends has been on a Clean & Simple challenge since Friday.  For that, I've cut out snacks, condiments and any little blt sneaks that may occasionally pop into my mouth for consumption.

I have been preparing for this.  I have tidied up my food cabinet - The Battle Station - and updated my BeSlim Club order for tomorrow.  The grocery list is on the fridge and I've been walking on a regular basis.  Yesterday, I ran.  In the rain. 
 

Tomorrow also is the official start of my training for the Wisconsin Bike MS event that I will participate in for my 6th year in August.  My last ride was way back in 2008.  I've been out of the loop due to injuries and surgery.  This year, I'm back!  

And, let's not forget that Biggest Loser competition at work.  Tomorrow is weigh-in #2.  Hmm...I wonder what my colleagues have been eating this weekend.

Well, whatever the challenge, I'm up to it.  I'm prepared, I have a plan and I will achieve what I set out to do.

Wishing you another great day of Medifasting success.

Go get 'em, tigers!

No comments:

Post a Comment