Sunday, April 29, 2012

Recommitted Day 1...Check!

Originally Published April 16, 2012


Ah...happy Monday night!

I am happy to report that I have successfully completed this day and have stayed on program.  No frozen custard, cheese curds, adult beverages, butter burgers, or chips & guacamole.  Hey, I'm in Wisconsin - it's everywhere I turn...especially the cheese curds & butter burgers & frozen custard & alcohol...and there are 2 yummy Mexican restaurants within 4 blocks of home.  You get the picture.

I did get a quick trip to the grocery store in to pick up dinner fixings.  I had a tasty steak with peppers and mushrooms and a lovely salad.  Yum!  It's been a shaketastic day other than that decadent dinner.

My newest order for MF food was processed earlier today, so by the end of the week I should be able to add a little more variety to my day.

Now, I'm working on my plan for tomorrow...I'll be going to the Brewers game tomorrow night and brats and Cracker Jack will not be on my menu.  We can carry food in, so I may pack my l&g to enjoy at the park and a shake for later in the game.  Hmm...I'm going to have to sleep on that one.

On that note, sweet dreams dear medifriends.  See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment