Friday, May 4, 2012

A KISS Weekend

My delightful group of Super Sexy MFers (Medifasters) has taken a new approach to weekends.  No longer is it the days of Martini Fridays, Sangria Saturdays and Bloody Mary Sundays.  We've grown up and gained some focus somewhere along our collective journey.  These days, we have KISS weekends - Keep It Simple, Sexies!


No snacks, no extra condiments, simple lean & green meals and lots of water and green tea.  We're sticking to the simplest form of following the Medifast program - wherever we are on that journey - as a form of maintaining our focus over what could be challenging weekends full of tempting smells, delicious drinks and divine dining.


After the success of last weekend, I've kept at the KISS approach.  I haven't stopped. Today marks day eight of my KISS journey.  I'm down over 4 pounds from where I was last Friday.  My official weigh in is Monday.  It's also the day I weigh in for the Biggest Loser contest at work AND the day I weigh in for the May challenge in my health coach's facebook group.

2 comments:

  1. YES! <3 Let's do this!

    I am so glad that we met through MF and cannot WAIT for our BE party!

    I'm so glad that KISS is working for you! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to join this group! With you all in spirit LOL :)

    ReplyDelete