Monday, August 6, 2012

Time to Make the Donuts

Oh my...

Now, I'm a kitchen gadget queen from way back.  I've been collecting my own and hoarding those from family since before I lived on my own.  I bought myself a Kitchen Aid stand mixer for my 31st birthday.  It's just the kind of girl I am.

I’m also the kind of girl that just can’t help herself when she has a Kohl’s coupon in her wallet, it’s tax-free weekend at Kohl’s and they have the Babycakes Mini Donut Maker on sale.  Yep.  You guessed it.  That cute little yellow vessel of happiness is now at home on my kitchen counter.

This morning I experimented with the Medifast Chocolate Brownie and Chocolate Chip Soft Bake packets.

Yep…they make some darn tasty donuts.

Tonight, having freshly tidied up the kitchen, washed the dinner dishes and contemplated my last two meals, I decided I would do some more experimenting and pulled out two packs of Medifast Chocolate Chip Pancakes. 
Wouldn’t ya know it – they are tasty, too.

Oh my…they never told me this is the Donut Diet!

What can I dream up for tomorrow???



No comments:

Post a Comment