Monday, August 13, 2012

Gratitude, Day 9


I can go on for a good long while about how I’m looking forward to this school year.  I get to work in a school with a focused and enthusiastic staff – I just can’t wait!  I am going to spend the year working with a first grade student every day after school on reading – that is going to be fabulous!  My journey to health and wellness is ongoing and on track!

Today, I’ll be spending the afternoon with my grad school colleagues as we spend the week training for our reading practicum.  I’m so excited for this!  The practicum is our final course(s) requirement in our program and we are on our way to doing better by our students.  How lucky we are.

30 Days of Gratitude, Day 9: 1. Education  2. Books  3. Music

Go get’em, tigers!

No comments:

Post a Comment