Friday, June 1, 2012

June 1st Commitments


My good friend and awesome Medifast Happy Afters Contest winner, Kelsey, suggested to her Super Sexy Medifasting sisters that we make some commitments to ourselves this June.  We're posting these to our facebook group and will look back on our month in 30 days.

This month I will…
  • Commit to my blog and mymedifast support groups daily.
  • Continue to work on keeping my water and L&Gs interesting and tasty.
  • Supporting other Medifasters through interactions on mymedifast and facebook.
  • Focus on being a model of good health for family, friends and students.
  • Exercise 30-45 minutes a day.
  • Remove all oversized clothes from my home.
  • Remember where I started and where I am going – and treat all travelers on this journey with respect and kindness.
I know that I need to set goals for myself and write them down in order to move forward towards getting where I want to be.  So, I have these written near my desk and in my planner so that I can focus on my goals and commitments this month and well into the future.

I look forward to seeing where I am on June 30th!

Go get 'em, tigers!

No comments:

Post a Comment