Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Busy and Living on Auto-Pilot

This past week has been a bit insane.  Between the end of the school year, waiting for my assignment for next school year, finishing up a grad class, getting ready for the next class, deciding to be a TSFL Health Coach, keeping up with family, getting in some time with friends and making sure that I'm doing what I need to do to be healthy...  Whew!  I'm exhausted!

I really have been thinking a lot about my journey to healthy life and weight - but haven't so much been thinking about my food choices.  Sure, this could be a recipe for disaster.  Oh, I know that the ugly stuff could easily rear it's ugly little three-headed (pizza, buffalo wings, ice cream) self right into my path.  But, it hasn't been the case.  Not at all.

Instead, I'm on auto-pilot.  I'm drinking lots of water, eating my 5 MF meals a days and getting in a tasty L&G everyday.  It's great.  And, I'm moving a ton.  This past Sunday, I passed the 20,000 step mark!  Yahoo!!!

And, yes, I've made the decision to take my journey and put it to good use helping others.

And, I know where and what I'm teaching this year.

Life is good.  Things are all continuing to work well for me.  I'm losing weight.  I feel fantastic.  I'm holding my head up high.

How about you?  How are you doing?  Have you been working your program and ingraining the Habits of Health into your life?  I hope so!  

It's been fabulous being able to take care of things without 110% of my attention being on food.  Instead, it's on life!

And, you know what?  If I can do this - so can you!

Go get 'em, tigers!

No comments:

Post a Comment