Sunday, June 3, 2012

Sunday Rest & Relaxation


After the excitement of Friday night and Saturday, Sunday was a time of rest and relaxation.  Ahh…

I spent most of the day in my Brewers’ chair-in-a-bag under a tree with my nook at Mom & Dad’s, alternating between scouring Barnes & Noble for my next great read, playing Draw Some and watching Hunter play catch or hit balls in the park across the street.  Oh, and laundry got done, too!

Tomorrow is my Biggest Loser weigh in at work and with all of the walking and staying on program done this weekend, I’m confident that will go well.  Also, I have a fridge and freezer full of great choices thanks to yesterday’s shopping trip and dad throwing my chicken and burgers for the week on the grill today.  Looking forward to some tasty leans this week – thanks, Dad!

Also, tomorrow I’ll be kicking off my walks with a friend from grad school who lives in the neighborhood and is a fellow English teacher.  I’m looking forward to having a walking partner a few times a week!

It’s about to be another busy week, so today’s fresh air and relaxation was a welcome change.  I’m ready for the week which will include finishing up my final paper for class, getting my seniors ready for graduation (praying for them all), voting in the big recall election, and – as always – working my fanny off to stay on program and get my exercise in throughout the week.  Lots going on, but that’s good.

Time to prep tomorrow’s meals and get ready for school.

Wishing everyone a fabulous week!

Go get ‘em, tigers!

No comments:

Post a Comment